COVID-19 2020 HEALTH MEASURES
1. Management of a suspicious case.
2. Pilion Terra Escape Hotel has a "Health First" Certification Mark, which proves that the Hotel adheres to the Health Content Protocols.
3. Pilion Terra Escape Hotel designates FORIADIS DIMITRIOS (6972795025) as the supervisor for the supervision of the implementation of the Preventive Measures and the Training of Personnel.
4. We provide all necessary Means of Personal Protection (MPP) to our Personnel.
5. We renew the methods and practices of Cleaning and Disinfection.
6. We provide SANITARY-HAND GEL in all our rooms and outdoor areas.
7. We abide by the Basic Measures to Avoid Transmission of the Virus by:
- Regular hand washing or use of antiseptic.
- Distance keeping.
- Sneezing on the Elbow.
- Avoid hand contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid Handshake.
- Distanced Check in.
- We inform our guests about Hygiene Measures.
- Regular Disinfection of the surfaces of the reception.
- Τοποθέτησή των Key Cards σε in a pot for Disinfection.
- Check OUT until 11:00 and Check IN from 15:00.
9. ROOM CLEANING SERVICE:
- Room cleaning only when our guest ask for it (avoid contact of guests). Daily Natural Ventilation.
- Change linen and towels every third day.
- CLEANING PROTOCOL of DEPARTURE-ARRIVAL:
> Thorough Cleaning and Drying.The property applies enhanced disinfection practices in accordance with the Greek Health Org for the control of COVID-19.
> Hand sanitizers are available in all public areas. Rooms are cleaned on departure, with special attention to the touch points.
> Textile surfaces (e.g. furniture upholstery) are cleaned with a steam device (temperature> 70°).
> The rooms, after departure, are adequately ventilated.
> Informing the guest when and how the room was cleaned.
10. PUBLIC AREAS:
- We follow the Basic Measures to Avoid Transmission of the virus.
- Regular Disinfection.
- In all Common Areas placement of Antiseptics.
- Avoiding Crowding in The Common Areas (4 persons/10 sqm).
- Use of the Air Conditioner with Natural Ventilation (Open Door or Window).